A “Plug & Play” or “Plug-N-Play” simply means you are able to plug it into a 110 outlet and run it without additional electrical set-up.
A 110 hot tub plugs into a 110v 20 amp dedicated circuit, it will run the jets or the heater.A 220 spa is hardwired, and runs the jets and the heater at the same time.
Just 15 minutes a day every morning or evening can have a significant impact on your health and outlook. Many hot tub owners will use their hot tubs once a day, sometimes twice a day. And on weekends, it’s a great way to spend time with family. You’d be surprised how often you’ll want to step into your hot tub. You’ll want to refer to your hot tub manual on how you safely use your hot tub.
A hot tub without the lounger provides additional seating and a hot tub with a lounger enables the customer to stretch out in a designed lounge area.
Yes! Many people choose to finance their hot tub and make monthly payments rather than pay for it all at once. Financing will also widen your options and could help you get the hot tub of your dreams. When you purchase a hot tub, be sure to ask us about financing options. The benefits of a hot tub will pay for itself.
When searching for plug & play hot tubs, you will likely run into low-quality brands sold by big box stores. These hot tubs have no maintenance netwrok, poor research and development, poor water care & jet technology, and are generally poor insulated. Fantasy Spas, on the other hand are made by Watkins Manufacturing, the world’s largest producer of hot tubs. This means you can always rely on a high quality hot tub that will serve you for years. With Fantasy Spas, service and maintenance is a breeze with our nationwide dealer network.
Many plug & play hot tubs can be easily carried by a few people, and can be driven to a new location in a long-bed pickup truck.
While empty, Fantasy spas are relatively light and do not stress their foundations. Once full however, the spa gains substanial weight. For this reason you will want to choose a solid and flat foundation for your spa. Often a concrete patio, or sturdy wood deck is a great choice.
• Always put your spa on a structurally sound, level within ½” per 10′ (1 cm per 3 m) surface. A filled spa can weigh a great deal. Make certain that the location you choose can support the weight of your filled spa.
• Locate your equipment compartment, which houses all of the electrical components, in a place where water will drain away from it. Allowing water into the equipment compartment can damage the electronics, or may result in tripping your house’s circuit breaker.
• Leave yourself easy access to the circuit breakers in the subpanel (230 volt converted models), or to the GFCI on the end of the power cord (115 volt models).
• Never let water get into the subpanel (230 volt converted models), or into the GFCI (115 volt models), or into the electrical outlet that your spa is plugged into.
• Leave access to the equipment compartment for periodic spa care and maintenance.
Most decks can support the weight of a full Fantasy Spa, but it is highly recommended that you hire a professional to inspect your deck for the necessary structural support for your spa.
Fantasy Spas feature a 5 year structure warranty, a 5 year shell and surface warranty, a one year no leak plumbing warranty, and a one year component warranty.
After the initial calibration and setup, water care is as simple as shocking your spa water with a small amount of chlorine once a week.
Fantasy Spas are the perfect hot tubs for renters due to the fact that they do not require the extra cost and hassle of installing the hot tub into the main electrical box of the home. Also, when empty, Fantasy Spas can be easily moved from property to property.